Placing an Order
- Q: I placed my order, but there was in error. How do I fix this?
A: The easiest way to modify your order is to cancel the incorrect order, and place another order. If you just need to add something to your order, please create an additional order and select "Add to Existing Order" as your shipping option.
- Q: Should I create an account to checkout, or just checkout as a guest?
A: An account is unnecessary in order to purchase a product but may be helpful to have for future purchases.
- Q: I do not have a PayPal account, how should I place my order?
A: You do not need a PayPal account to place an order; we accept most major credit cards.
- Q: I would like to order a customized JuiceBox, how do I go about doing that?
A: Please use the customizable JuiceBox product for this - you can do things like: upgrade the ampacity of your station to exceed 10kW, order without input cables, order with extended input cables, etc.
- Q: I'm interested in a DIY kit version of the JuiceBox Product. Is this still offered?
A: We no longer offer kit versions of the JuiceBox, but we do still offer components for modifications.
- Q: What is your return policy? Is my JuiceBox warrantied? How do I return if I need to?
A: All JuiceBox product packages come with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. For specific refund information and warranty details, go to: Return Policy & Warranty
- Q: How long will shipping of my JuiceBox take?
A: Shipping time depends on your location, but most products are shipped same or next day, with some requiring 2 to 3 days for completion, e.g. custom orders. If you have more questions about your shipping, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Package and Setup
- Q: Does the JuiceBox product package I've selected include everything I need?
A: The JuiceBox 30/40, JuiceBox Pro 40, and JuiceBox Pro Plus 40 all include both necessary cables and are completely assembled and tested packages, and come with all the necessary hardware to mount your EVSE system to the wall.
- Q: What do I do if I want to plug into a household 120V outlet?
A: You may need additional adapters to plug your JuiceBox into dryer outlets or household 120V outlets, or you may need a J1772 extension cable (additional cables can be found in the 'related products' listing on the bottom of each product page).
- Q: I have just received my JuiceBox, but I am having some trouble with operation. How can I troubleshoot my installation?
A: Please review the installation and diagnostics FAQ, if necessary. If this does not help, please contact us: email@example.com.
- Q: Can JuiceBox be installed outdoors?
A: Yes. This device is weather compatible and will work from -40C to +65C. However, due to possible overheating, we do not recommend installation under direct sunlight. If installing outdoors, please be sure your NEMA 14-50 connection and wiring is weather-rated.
- Q: Is this JuiceBox safe for use around children and pets? Is it completely safe for my EV?
A: Yes. Not only does the JuiceBox (all editions) have GFI and stuck relay protection to guard against any shorts and/or stray fingers, but it is also fully grounded, completely enclosed (no contact surfaces), weather-proof, and very sturdy. To protect your supply circuit, current draw limits can also be easily set. It stays in communication with your EV at all charge stages, and thus cannot harm your EV system in any way.
- Q: Is JuiceBox UL certified?
A: The JuiceBox units are designed to meet UL certifications, but have not been third-party certified yet. We are going through the certification process now, with expected timing of 1-2 months.
- Q: Which JuiceBox is right for me and my EV?
A: Great question! Please see here: Which JuiceBox is right for ME?
For further questions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org