- Q: Does the JuiceBox product package I've selected include everything I need?
A: JuiceBox products all include both necessary cables and are completely assembled and tested packages, and come with all the necessary hardware to mount your EVSE system to the wall.
- Q: What do I do if I want to plug into a household 120V outlet?
A: You may need additional adapters to plug your JuiceBox into dryer outlets or household 120V outlets, or you may need a J1772 extension cable (additional cables can be found in the 'related products' listing on the bottom of each product page).
- Q: I have just received my JuiceBox, but I am having some trouble with operation. How can I troubleshoot my installation?
A: Please review the installation and diagnostics FAQ, if necessary. If this does not help, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: Can JuiceBox be installed outdoors?
A: Yes. This device is weather compatible and will work from -40C to +65C. However, due to possible overheating, we do not recommend installation under direct sunlight. If installing outdoors, please be sure your NEMA 14-50 connection and wiring is weather-rated.
- Q: Do you have a mounting template?
A: Yes. we do. It can be found at this link.