The following is from the Dashboard. You can find this page here: http://dashboard.emotorwerks.com/Home/Help
Quick Start Guide for your JuiceNet ClipperCreek EVSE!
This guide is made to assist you in using the intelligence features of your JuiceNet EVSE (EV charging station). For all charging fundamentals (such as; mounting and installation, basic usage, safety, etc.), please refer to the ClipperCreek manual.
A few things to watch out for:
- Do not drill into or destructively modify your enclosure for any reason, please.
- Unless instructed to do so by our support, or for wiring of EVSE input (hardwire), please do not open enclosure.
- Be sure the circuit you are plugging into is properly grounded! Unit will not function if ground is compromised!
- JuiceNet intelligence features will require WiFi, so be sure your installation point is in range of a network you can connect to.
- Please be aware of and avoid strong sources of electromagnetism nearby installation locale, and avoid installing in spaces enclosed by metal or wiring.
Connect your JuiceBox to the Internet
- Read the steps below. You will have only ~2 minutes to perform the steps below, so be prepared!
- If your EVSE was powered on for more than 30 seconds, power-cycle it (unplug, wait for 5-10 seconds, plug back in).
- On your PC / smartphone, find 'JuiceNet-###' WiFi network. Using 'GoElectric' (no quotes) as the password, connect your PC / phone to the JuiceBox.
- Open a web browser and go to setup.com in the address bar. In a few seconds, you should see a list of WiFi networks your JuiceNet EVSE detected around itself.
- Select your home WiFi network and enter your network password. Press 'Connect'.
- Your network password will be verified, and it should connect to your home WiFi network. It should state “Success! Your network password is correct”.
- Reconnect your PC / phone to your home WiFi (same as your JuiceNet EVSE is now connected to). Typically, this will happen automatically within 15 seconds of completing setup.
- In your browser, navigate to the JuiceNet Dashboard at http://dashboard.emotorwerks.com and login / register as needed.
- Once logged in, click on a 'Add Juicebox' link and see if the system reports any JuiceBox IDs behind the same router. If you see your new JuiceNet EVSE, congratulations - it's alive! If you don't see it yet, you might need to wait for just a bit more - it takes ~3 minutes from power-up for JuiceNet to start sending data. If you still don't see any JuiceNet EVSEs listed under your router after ~5 minutes, ensure your PC is connected to the same network JuiceNet EVSE is connected to, or try repeating the pairing process (same steps as above).
- Note that after every power-cycle (unplugging from the AC outlet), JuiceNet will go into the WiFi setup mode for up to 3 minutes. During this time, no data will be transmitted to our servers. JuiceBox will charge your car normally - just the first couple of minutes of data will be missing. After ~3 minutes, WiFi setup will time out and JuiceNet will start transmitting data again.
Pair your JuiceNet EVSE with JuiceNet Smartphone App
- The app is currently available only on Android devices. We are actively working on iOS version - please bear with us for another week or two. The iOs app is available for BETA now, so please contact us if interested.
- Android app is available on the Google Play store, and can be found by searching “EV JuiceBox”.
- Make sure your device is connected to your WiFi network, as configured on the JuiceNet EVSE. Once installed, open your app and select “Add JuiceBox”. A list of all JuiceNet units active on your network will appear - your JuiceNet, given it is associated with your network and has been active for at least 2 minutes, will appear there. Select your unit, and create your password.
- Tap 'done' and you should see your JuiceNet data on the screen. If everything went well, your JuiceNet App dial should say 'STANDBY' on the bottom.
Use the Dashboard to access your JuiceNet data and manage your 'fleet'
- There are three main areas on this site: My JuiceNet units, JuiceBox Details, and Profile
- User Profile: in top right corner click on 'User Profile' and change your password, email, full name, and link/unlink social networks logins
- My JuiceNet units: click on 'My JuiceNet units' and monitor all.
- JuiceNet Details: click on 'More details' to see more information about your JuiceNet EVSE
Enjoy your JuiceNet EVSE - the World's Most Advanced Residential EV Charging Station!